Monday, October 27, 2008

"Mode" - Dutch Fashion

I’m not really that excited about fashion. Most of the time I don’t even wear clothing, so why should I care? Clothing is for all of the people because they don’t have fabulous fur like me. Even so, I have to admit I’m amazed at the number of boots that exist here. All the women wear boots. Well, at least 75% of them. An example of said boots:
Boots. Boots. More Boots.
Meredith is so bummed she put all her boots on the boat shipment. She will have to be bootless for another few weeks, I guess. Unless she buys new ones!

Even though Meredith is not all that fashionable either, she has been impressed with the fashion available here:
Dutch Style clothing. Love it. Prices- not too bad
Did you see those prices? Too bad she can’t grow fur!

No comments: