Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Pumpkins for Halloween- NY State
Halloween is Meredith's favorite holiday. As a tribute to this day I agreed to try on all her costumes before they went into storage.
Can I be a bunny for Halloween?
Here are a few examples:
Halloween Photoshoot- Lacey D. Halloween Photoshoot- Lacey D.
Halloween Photoshoot- Lacey D. Halloween Photoshoot- Lacey D.

Click here for the whole show!

She has a lot of costumes. Seriously. I had to be very patient and wait for my treat. Mmmmmm... yogurt reward for Halloween costume trying-on. Nothing beats that.

Halloween Photoshoot- Lacey D.

2 comments:

onthemove - klh said...

Happy Halloween you Lacey Doodle. Glad to know that you are enjoying your Dutch dairy products as much as Eileen does. She got to be a dragon, with Karen as a damsel and Eric as a knight...bringing a whole old meaning to going Medieval!

Anonymous said...

I like to eat pumpkin guts. They are yummy. - Oscar the Pug